Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Book Soon Available as Kindle E-Book

My new book, Dead Wind Hollow, will soon be available as a Kindle e-book download through Amazon.com, for only $6.95!  This is exciting because it allows those (like myself) who like reading books on an electronic book reader the ability to purchase a download for their device.  I hope this will go a long way to getting my book out there.  So make sure to tell all your friends who have a Kindle or similar device about this new electronic edition!  You can even read the book on a computer or cell phone by downloading the free reader application from Amazon.com!

Many people have asked if I'm going to be working on another Simon Quinn mystery soon.  I do have a new story in mind, which I'll start working on in a couple of weeks, but I'm not too clear if Simon will be in it.  I have to give it some more thought, and decide if the story is right for him, and what part he will play in the plot.  But, whichever decision I make, I'll let everyone know here!

I'm also trying to complete my commissioned ventriloquist figure.  I'm a little behind, so I need to bust my buns and get it done.  Pictures and details about my progress coming soon!

Take care everyone,

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment