Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Book is Available for Purchase!!

My new novel, Dead Wind Hollow, is now available for purchase on Amazon.com!  It will also soon be available to order from major bookstores like Barnes and Noble, but you can order it right now by going here!  Buy as many copies as you can and give them out as gifts and things!  I'm broke and can use the money! :)

Not much else is happening, other than the usual family stuff.  I've been feeling pretty sick lately, combination of a cold, sinus infection, and nausea, but I'm feeling much better.

I haven't done much on the ventriloquist figure I've been building, but during the last few days I've done some work on it.  I've been working on hooking up the mechanics of the eyes and mouth, and working out how to do the wiggling ears.  I've been debating with myself on whether I'm going to do raising eyebrows or not.  The eyes have been the most trouble.  I've had to cut out and reshape the eyelids several times.  But I've finally got them the way I want them.

I will have more details on the figure build, with pictures, soon!

Coming soon, I'll be hosting a giveaway of copies of my novel at GoodReads.com!  GoodReads is free to join, and it's a great little forum for those of us who love to read.  You can create lists of books you've read, want to read, and can share your literary interests with others.  You can even connect with actual authors.  In a previous post, I mentioned that I have an author page there.  You can find it here.  There are quite a few authors who are members of GoodReads, and many of them have giveaways you can sign up for!  Just go to goodreads.com, and sign up for a free account.  Then go to the author page here to find the list of giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment